This is one of my favourite past time… To make bread. One dough but you can make a few different type of fillings using the same dough! I have tried various types of filling and they tasted good! Some with popular demand, that I keep on making the same one as my family loves them. And it is pretty easy to make!
250gm of Bread flour
40gm of Fine Sugar
5gm of Yeast
125gm of Water
30gm of Egg
1/2 tsp of Salt
30gm of unsalted butter
1 tbsp of Evaporated Milk
1. Put all ingredients into the mixing bowl except the butter and salt.
2. Mix well then add in the salt and butter and mix into a soft dough.
3. Take out and cover it, rest for 30minutes.
4. Divide the dough to 55 to 60 gm each, rest for 20 minutes.
5. Flatten the dough and wrap in the filling.
6. Put the dough on the baking tray and proof to double the size 45 minutes.
7. Brush with egg wash on it.
8. Sprinkle some cheese and parsley on it and bake at 200degree celsius for 12 to 15 minutes.
2 tin tuna flakes
1/2 no of onion
1 tsp of chilli flake
50 gm mayonnaise
1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Put all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.